Re: CS8900 Network Driver

Bob, thanks for your answer,

I try to add the CS800 driver with ecosconfig:

econconfig add cs8900a_eth_driver

and rebuild the library, but no include the CS8900
package..

If i use the Cirrus logic development Board EDBXXX, i
can use the CS8900 driver.

I see that in:

packages/devs/eth/arm/edb7xxx/current/cdl/edb7xxx_eth_drivers.cdl

exist a reference to CS8900 driver, is necesary that i
create a similar archive???

Best Regards

--- Bob Koninckx <bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be>