Re: CAN bus

Hello,

I did some experiments around infineon 82c900 (double CAN). I don't know if it close to yours.

It is to notice that eCos has no logical layer to handle such a driver. However, if you only need it for an application, it is perfectly possible to write a specific driver that has no distinction between logical and physical part, only for your requirements.

Laurent.

On 14 Jul 2003 13:18:01 UT
eibach@gdsys.de wrote:

> Hello,
>
> has anyone already developed a device driver for CAN? Maybe for the Philips SJA1000?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Dirk Eibach
>

> --

GONZALEZ Laurent