ECOS Port To PXA255

Hi,

I have the task of porting ECOS onto an XScale PXA255 on our custom prototype board.

I am relatively new to the GNU/ECOS world but have managed to configure it & redboot for the i386 platform to run a simple application on a target PC connected to a host PC running Insight for downloading/debugging.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to go about this task and whether anyone else has or is trying to do the same thing?

Thanks in anticipation