Has anyone attempted Linux on the 486 based Sorcus MAX-PC/XBus?

I recently bought their Xkit3 (a carrier board with things like PCMCIA
support) and I'm trying to see if I can get Linux of some form running
the board. It has no floppy so I'm kind of stumped there. I'm going to
attempt to flash the redboot.bin image to flash via the JTAG interface
but I'm really not counting on that working. Has anyone attempted
anything with this board before?

-MM