regarding posix message queues

To all,
I wanted to use posix message queues in eCos.
So how do i configure the eCos using Configtool so that it will be posix compatible.I tried it by using posix template,it didn't work.
Plz tell me the steps to perform for posix compatibilty.

it is giving error as undefined referrence to printf,perror

Thanks and Regards
Shridhar