Re: mips IDT334 help

Several ways:
-During the boot process redboot displays if it found
the Network card.  If you neeed to generate more
diagnostics you can select an option under PCI using
the configuration tool.  This displays all of the
information during PCI scanning.
- If you wish to download programs and the Ethernet
card is not found, use the serial download option in
redboot for example: load -m xmodem <name of
program>.elf
Consult the redboot manual for more commands:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-2.0/ref/redboot.html

=== message truncated ===