RE: ecos redboot compile problem.

The "no link" message is from the ethernet driver.  If you don't have an
ethernet MAC/PHY, then you should remove the CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_ARM_INNOVATOR
package.  If you do have one, but it is different than the innovator, then
you should remove it until you have the time to adapt the innovator package
for your target.

--wpd