Re: Does eCos support twp TI Processors?

TI's Innovator platform has the dual core OMAP processor. eCos has been ported to the ARM925 portion of the processor while the TMS320C55x DSP can be used as a DSP engine to support the ARM general purpose processor. The GNU tools don't support the TMS320 family, so running eCos directly on that part is difficult (to say the least).