Re: Re: timeout in tftp_client_test.c

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 03:28:20PM -0400, HG wrote:
> update
>
> the test tftp_get test seems to work ok for small files , smaller than about
> 3k
> (the ecos reference manual refers to 32k as the limit)

32K? Thats wrong. Its more likely to be a few megebytes.

> I could not get the tftp_put test to work on an NT server , I suspect
> the server has to be linux with all the correct permissions  . Anyone got it
> working on an NT???

Permissions will not be your problem. If you can get 3K, the
permissions are correct. The client should work with any
server. Admittedly Linux is probably the most tested, but if it does
not work with NT, it should and needs fixing.

That does tcpdump (or Windump on M$) show? That should give you an
idea where the problem lies, server or client.

     Andrew