Re: Graphical user interface on ecos

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 05:49, Tim michals wrote:
> http://www.viewml.com/

The problem with this is that it uses C++ libraries which are
not currently available with eCos.

However, microwindows is part of eCos - all you have to do is
configure it in.  You may need to add some details for your
particular hardware.

> --- Charles-Henri Balet <charles-henri at bluewin dot ch>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thanks for your answer, but it's an Webserver, I
> > want an Web browser, I want
> > display graphical
> > object on my LCD and not distribute HTML page trough
> > tcp/ip, or I don't
> > understand the webserver
> > name ?
> >
> > many thanks

|       Mind: Embedded Linux and eCos Development        |
| Gary Thomas              email:  gary dot thomas at mind dot be   |
| Mind ( http://mind.be )  tel:    +1 (970) 229-1963     |
| gpg: http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/gpg_key.asc       |