Re: Do I need "swap" while buring redboot bin code in flashrom?

Paul Chien wrote:

> Dear Sir:
>     My supplier provided me his sample including redboot source code.
> According his procedure, I utilized eCos 2.11 for Linux (redhat
> 8.0) with GnuPro and get redboot bin file..."redboot.bin"
>     I burned this bin code in Flash ROM "intel E28F128J3A".But no reply
> message while Debug board was connecting to PC with Tera Terminal on COM1.
>     My supplier suggested me to check buring machine with extra option
> "By swap".....I use Hi-Lo system Pro201 (without this option).
>
> Do I need "swap" while buring redboot bin code in flash ROM?

Without knowing what board it's difficult to tell - why not try it and
see. But if it isn't a board available from the public repository, you
should ask your supplier, as no-one here will know. It should be your
supplier's job to support you anyway!