Re: Run Test

If target.ld does not exist something probably went wrong with the
building of the eCos work tree.

Two suggestions.

Try the "Tool menu" "build" option. Then look at the output in the
window at the bottom. Are there any errors?

Use the command line tools.

ecosconfig new integrator
ecosconfig tree
make