PC redboot doesn't run

I am unable to make redboot work from the 2.0b1 release.  I am building the
PC redboot, from the template and importing the redboot_FLOPPY.ecm.  I have
a standard motherboard with an Intel etherfast card.  And a 2.0a release
works!

When I to boot the floppy I see on the target pc screen:

Has anyone else been able to run this redboot?

Larry