Re: configtool.exe hangs

Hi Larry

You wrote:

> Configtool doesn't start for me.  The program was running and I was able to
> build a library, but now it no longer runs!
> When I try to start it up, I see an icon on my tool bar (Windows XP SP1),
> but nothing else.  Windows tells me the program is not responding.

> The problem seems to have occured after I changed my path to point to the
> new gnutools location.

I assume that you are referring to the configtool which shipped with eCos
2.0b1.

I have not seen this problem before. Could you export a fragment of your
registry and send me the .reg file please? I'm interested in the following
key and its subkeys:

  HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\eCos Configuration Tool

If you are comfortable with editing the registry, you could also try deleting
the above key and then re-invoking configtool.exe.

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited