Re: FreeBSD Stack API Documentation

Andrew Lunn wrote:
On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 09:03:53PM -0500, Fred Woolsey wrote:

Hi all,

Can anyone point me to docs detailing the FreeBSD TCP/IP stack API? The eCos site has OpenBSD doco, but I haven't found the equivalent for FreeBSD.

Both use BSD Sockets so the OpenBSD info is also valid for FreeBSD
stack.

You do have a point though. The documentation should be rearranged to
make it clear that its common to both stacks.

http://www.vsr.si/ecos has the current way this is organised. We're obviously going to update the s.r.c site soon, but since the 2.0 beta is so close, thought we should wait till the docs are in a final state.