Redboot image does not appear to be installed on target

Hi,

I am able to install the prebuilt UUencoded redboot
image (50kb size) provided in ecos website onto my E7T
board.

However the image I have built myself includes the
networking support packages, CYG_IO_ETH_DRIVERS and
KS32C5000 packages additional to the minimal redboot
base, and UUencoded image is 117 kb. When I download
and write this image to address 1820000, redboot
module does not appear in installed modules.

Is this due to the large size of image?
The area reserved for download in E7T's SRAM starts
from address 0x10000 up to 0x77FFF. Due to my
calculation this makes
approximately 53kb space. The prebuilt image is 50kb
and it fits in this place but my redboot with
networking
is more than double this. I suspect the download RAM
area is not enough. Do you think this is the problem?

Also is 117kb size normal or does the networking
packages take as much as the redboot base code?
In case there's no way to cut down size, may someone
suggest what other method I could use to burn
the image on my board?

Thank you very much
Bahadir