Re: compiling code using posix functions.

> Just to help a bit more, you have to use the cygwin
> "mount" command
> specifically to mount the locations of those files
> in "text" mode. In fact
>   "mount -t c:/cygwin /" might just work if you have
> installed in
> c:\cygwin. Check the output of the mount command
> before and after.

Hi,
>From the responses what I understood is I need to
mount the location of the files in binary mode so that
the CRLF won't cause a problem. I've all my files
including the application, ecos_install and ecos_build
directories in D:\workdir. So, I need to mount this in
binary mode, is it right? For that the command would
be
mount -f -b D:/workdir /workdir. Is it correct?
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks,
Chaitanya.