Re: maybe errors?

Thank Jonathan very much!
in function in_control(...),when process comand "SIOCSIFDSTADDR",if ia==null,malloc a addr structure,but to command SIOCSIFADDR, it seem that ia does always not equal to NULL,why? and code:

if (ifp)
for (iap = in_ifaddrhead.tqh_first; iap; iap = iap->ia_link.tqe_next)
if (iap->ia_ifp == ifp) //
{
if (((struct sockaddr_in *)&ifr->ifr_addr)->sin_addr.s_addr ==
iap->ia_addr.sin_addr.s_addr)
{
ia = iap;
break;
}
else if (ia == NULL) //very strange
{
ia = iap;
if (ifr->ifr_addr.sa_family != AF_INET)
break;
}
}
are you sure that after this segment code,ia must be not NULL?
if ia=NULL,comand SIOCSIFADDR how to do?

I feel TCP/ip is very complex,but I want control it,could you give me some advice?
Thank you!
BRS/johnsonest