Re: TCP/IP stack testing problem for ecos

hi,

Before doing ping test u have to assign the ip
addresse,netmask, server address & gateway address
to your stack .It could be done by two ways ...one by
mannually assigning the adressess or by using Bootp Or

DHCP.These options can be set in net cdl. Have a look
of nel.cdl file .
if u want to build it mannuall u have to keep other
options (BOOYP ,DHCP) desabled. Accordingly set other
options to appropiate value (like ip addresses..).
then run build the whole template again & run the ping
test .if u find any problem in it replay the same i ll
give u the details procedure of doing it.

umesh jaiswal