Re: Who's maintaining CVS

Gary Thomas wrote:
On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 13:02, Tim Drury wrote:

I would like to add to this: Will the AT91 HAL patches
that Thomas and I wrote make it back into CVS?  Those were
submitted a couple months ago and I'd really like to sync
my local tree back to the main cvs tree.  I would volunteer
to do this, but you really don't want me mucking around
with cvs too much.

Those were fairly significant patches.  Have the contributors
(you and Thomas?) provided copyright assignments for the work?

I just mailed my copyright assignment papers and employer waiver
to Redhat at the address provided on the web pages.  Can we get
the ball rolling on those AT91 patches?

-tim

PS: Gary - sorry about the direct email. I meant to send this
to the list.