Successful booting of Linux on Dreamcast

[Cross posting to LinuxDC, and Ecos Discussion, and DCdev, apologies if, as
I, people receive multiple copies.]
Hello from Gregg C Levine
I have successfully booted on my Dreamcast, the Linux arrangement, created
by the group at www.m17n.org for the Dreamcast, using the ECOS Red Boot
loader, Debian Linux, as the source materials. It came up with out any
problems. The image was written to a CD-R, using a DiskJuggler image,
graciously created and provided by Adrian O'Grady, from his website,
www.fivemouse.com It happens that this DiskJuggler image, is ready burn to a
CD-R, and works out of the sleeve. However, he does provide two pieces of
documentation to explain most of the things people would need to know.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.