RE: Spam on list

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 01:04, Koeller, T. wrote:
> While I am also offended by those spam mails
> I would still vote against closing the list
> for non-subscribers. We do not want to put
> any obstacles in the way of people the want
> to get acquainted to ecos, do we?

I agree.  A "members only" list would be counter to what we
think this list is for - general discussion and dissemination
of information about eCos.

Honestly, a handful of SPAM is not such a big deal - way down
in the noise relative to the amount of useful discussion that
takes place on this list.

> tk
> Thomas Koeller, Software Development
>
> Basler Vision Technologies
> An der Strusbek 60-62
> 22926 Ahrensburg
> Germany
>
> Tel +49 (4102) 463-390
> Fax +49 (4102) 463-46390
>
> mailto:Thomas.Koeller@baslerweb.com
> http://www.baslerweb.com

Gary Thomas                  |
eCosCentric, Ltd.            |
+1 (970) 229-1963            |  eCos & RedBoot experts
gthomas@ecoscentric.com      |
http://www.ecoscentric.com/  |