Redboot/iPAQ CF Problem

Hello All:

I am in the midst of debugging CF on an H3760 iPAQ with the dual PCMCIA
expansion sleeve.  I am building Redboot/RAM using the standard .ecm
configuration file and fresh eCos sources downloaded via anonymous CVS a
few days ago.  My ethernet card is a Socket LP-E CF+, allegedly the only
"supported" one for eCos/Redboot.

I have been able to determine that the CF code in eCos/Redboot works
only as far as detecting the presence of the card in cf_hwr_init()
[pcmcia.c].  After that, the first (and subsequent) attempts to do
cf_get_CIS() fail - all CIS attribute memory reads result in "0".

Where do you think the problem might be?  Is something not initialized
correctly, or is it possible that the slot address settings that are
hard-wired in ipaq_pcmcia.c are incorrect?

Any ideas/advice would be appreciated

TIA,
craig vanderborgh
voxware incorporated