Network initialization

Hi all,

I have seen similar problems in this mailing list but I still couldn't quite figure out why it is happening.

I'm trying to use the ethernet interface of my board but I get the following messages when trying to initialize it by means of the init_all_network_interfaces() function. It seems like for some reason the device "eth0" does not get registered properly.

The ifunit: 0 lo0 eth0 message is a debug message which I inserted for the function ifunit in the file packages/net/tcpip/current/src/sys/net/if.c that looks up the device table. The only one registered is lo0. How do I fix this?

ifunit: 0 lo0 eth0
SIOCIFADDR: Device not configured
Network initialization failed for eth0

I'm creating the configuration using the 'net' template and everything seems to be fine. The device name in the CDL file is "eth0".

Any help is appreciated.
Cristiano.