Re: AW: insight experience

At 11:33 20/08/2002 +0200, Jones, Michael wrote:

Yes, indeed - my gdb simple folded-up one day and when started will simply terminate again without any error message or such (only --help works) also I can't build a newer version as tcl always wants winsock2.h and windows.h ... and once I give him such ... well, I don't think it likes the current versions...

Has anybody go an idea?
I'm using the Insight version.
Try removing the .ini files relating to gdb. This works for me
when this problem manifests.

gdbtk.ini is in your /home..  path

I'm not sure if there are any .ini other files relating to this. Maybe
gdb.ini somewhere?

Anyway, try removing gdbtk.ini

Pete

Regards,