Re: I have problem in gdb-stub. pleas help me~

**                                             **
** Queries and/or responses should be sent to  **
** the discussion list ecos-discuss.  Direct   **
** email support is only available by contract **
**                                             **

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 23:52, ddanggi wrote:

> [...]

Yes.  Now what you should do is download the code and then
use GDB to single step through until you find out why your
code isn't working.

One thing you might try is to disable CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR

BTW, how did you build (or where did you obtain) the GDB stubs?

Gary Thomas                  |
eCosCentric, Ltd.            |
+1 (970) 229-1963            |  eCos & RedBoot experts
gthomas@ecoscentric.com      |
http://www.ecoscentric.com/  |