Re: simple eCos profiler

Here is a link to the code of the quick and dirty ecos profiler I wrote
for the i-386 target.

http://ecos.dynu.com

You will need ecos 2.0, will have to apply the patch (provided at
the webpage) and compile the kernel to support either openbsd or
netbsd (template = net or new_net).

It should not be too difficult to port this to other platforms.

The webpage should be up for the next week or so, but not forever.
I will move it to a more permanent location at some time in the
future.  You can download it all in one shot here:

http://ecos.dynu.com/all.tgz.

This is a direct link to my computer using the service provided by
http://www.dynu.com. </plug>

-Rich