eb40a RIP

In the process of testing the flash driver with the eb40a port
I just created, I managed to blow away Angel in the lower half
of flash.  I have a working copy of redboot_ROMRAM in the
upper half, but the flash driver programmed into it doesn't
see the first few sectors of the lower half of flash.  This is
due to the issue of two different sector sizes in the AT49xxxx
flash chip and I simply ignored the smaller sectors.

Does anyone with an eb40a have a binary of the Angel bootloader
that I can borrow?  I never compiled the one that came with
the eb40a and the trial period for Codewarrior has expired so
I can't compile it now.

If I can get that, I can write a low level driver to erase the whole
lower half of the flash and burn Angel back in since my current
redboot port cannot do that.  I can use the existing redboot_
ROMRAM to load my little driver and fix my eb40a.

-tim