Re: making and running tests

Of course, no sooner than I sent this, I realized there are hardcoded
rom locations in the copy routine.  Ideally, they should not be there.
They should be calculated or macro-substituted.  I've notice while doing
the eb40a port there are many places where parameters are duplicated
instead of locating all of them in one file and using variable substitution
for those values throughout the code.  Perhaps when I get a little
better at ARM assembly and eCos, I can change that.

-tim