Re: Adding new platform

On Thursday 27 June 2002 15:19, john ashfield wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you very much for your help. I tried to login the server, but it
> fails with the error message:
> cvs login: authorization failed: server sources.redhat.com rejected access
> to /cvs/ecos for user anoncvs
> However, I can still download the htdocs directory without login using the
> second cvs you gave me. The htdocs contains many html files and a few
> directory. How do I view the docs, and which doc should I read first?
>
> Thank you very much.

Hi:
   Go to the htdocs/docs-latest directory and open index.html with a browser.
This is the index (the topmost file) for the latest docs available. Since all
the liniks in the htdocs are relative browsing should be no problem. On Linux
the docs are browseable using any browser as they should be on Win using
MSIE.

Regards
iz