Enabling interrupt latency measurement.

Hi.

I'm trying to get a reading on the interrupt latency of a platform port I'm
developing. I've gotten the tm_basic kernel test to run, but it doesn't
include the interrupt latency number..

The platform port is based on the assabet (Intel SA1110 cpu), and the getting
started document lists interrupt latency for the assabet, so it should work
on this platform too..

Anyone have any ideas on how to enable it?

  -- Christer