eCos support

Hello,

We are considering to use eCos in a large project and need to know where we can buy support.
Time to market is priority one and makes companies like WindRiver interesting.
We have projected a very large yearly unit production, so we want to minimize license fees.
If there is a company with good references in eCos development and prepared to take "WindRiver like" support, we would like to know.

Best Regards,
Bjorn Runaker