LCD

Dear Sir or Madam:

Good day!

May I introduce us to you?

Established in 1992 in China, XIAMEN OCULAR LCD DEVICES CO., LTD is a
joint-venture specializing in manufacturing all kinds of liquid crystal
displays as well as custom unit and customer specification. As a national
trial base of LCD, our company owns the advanced technology and the whole
facilities from U.S.A. We design and mass-produce the digital segment, dot
matrix LCD glass panels and modules in TN, HTN, STN and FSTN types, standard and
extended temperature ranges are available. Our products have a wide range of
application in the display of telecommunication equipment, air conditioner
controllers, AV systems, clocks, calculators and instruments.

Having been improved through continuous research and development, our
company is now one of the foremost manufacturers of LCD in China. Our
products are leading the market and enjoying a high reputation at home and
abroad for the promised quality, competitive price, short lead time and
considerate after-sales service. We received ISO9001 certification in 1999.
If you are producers, we also could be partners I believe. As a matter of
fact, many LCD factories purchase products from us for our cost is
aggressively low.

If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Benjamin Zhou
Xiamen Ocular LCD Devices Co.,Ltd.
Address:South 5/F, Guang Xia Building ,Torch Hi-Tech Development Area,
Xiamen,China
Tel:+86-592-6026045                    Fax:+86-592-6026021
Email:benjaminzhou@lcdchina.com

中资源公司http://www.net001.net 提供域名先注册后付款;主机先开通后收费服务,
中途可退款。特惠推荐:域名+100M主机并附送5个10M企业邮箱,每年只需350元!!

使用极星邮件群发,无须通过邮件服务器,直达对方邮箱,速度绝对一流!
下载网址:http://www.lovexin.com,更多免费的超酷软件等你来下……