Re: eCos Configuration Tool version 2.08

> Alfredo wrote:
> >
> > Hello everybody.
> >
> >     I have installed eCos Configuration Tool version 2.08, and I have
seen
> > that in View entry menu, not appears the Memory Layout option.  Why has
> > taken off?
> > How I can organize the memory now?
>
> As per http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/ct2.html the MLT is not in the new
> tool. Continue using the old tool for this aspect if this is required.
>
> Jifl

The problem, is that I need to use version 2.08 because is with that version
with which the PORT of the MPC555 works to me. That is to say, with the old
version when I changed its directory packages by that it came with the PORT
of the MPC555, showed me multitude of errors.
The new version does not show errors.

 Somebody has used port of the MPC555?
 In that case, how you made to obtain that it worked with ecostool 1.3.1?

Thank you.

Alfredo.