Re: Using termios console on PC

Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour@redhat.com> writes:

> "David N. Welton" wrote:

> > I have attempted to utilize the termios console on the PC I am
> > using for testing purposes.  I'm not sure I took the right steps,
> > though, and wanted to ask exactly what needs to be wired to what
> > in order to make it work.

> Not sure exactly what you mean here - termios support currently only
> runs over serial lines.

Oh, I see - thankyou.  Just out of curiousity, what would it take to
make this work for the PC screen?

And, to follow up on an earlier question, just what would the lines
look like that I need to add to let the computer at the rest of the
available memory after 0xa0000 via malloc?  I'm not quite sure what it
takes to make that work....

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/