Re: Disabled packages in Configuration tool

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 08:44, John Anderson wrote:
> I've created a new platform/target for our Arm based board.  However when I
> use the configuration tool I see a couple of the packages disabled.  I've
> included the at91/EB40 Flash and the CS8900 Ethernet controller packages and
> they are grayed out.  Can anyone tell me what dependancies/definitions are
> missing and how does the configuration tool know to disable a package?  You
> would think if a package is included in a target then being disabled would
> be an error of some sort.

This is all controlled by the CDL.  In your particular case, the FLASH
driver is disabled because you need to add the generic FLASH layer.
Similarly for the networking.

You can find out the dependencies by looking at the details displayed on
the right side of the ConfigTool window.