Thread sample error

Hi,

I have porting the pid platform on an oki board, it's work fine for standard
and redboot, i'm happy.
I want to test the thread sample program and the result is this on the
serial port :

Entering twothreads' cyg_user_start() function
Beginning execution; thread data is 0
Beginning execution; thread data is 1
Thread 0: and now a delay of 239 clock ticks
Thread 1: and now a delay of 230 clock ticks

and ... no more

the cyg_thread_delay(x) work only one time by thread, with only the thread
A, I have this result :

Entering twothreads' cyg_user_start() function
Beginning execution; thread data is 0
Thread 0: and now a delay of 239 clock ticks

the interrupt timer for RTC clock work fine, my problem is only with the
cyg_thread_delay function,
the first call work fine but I cannot call this function any more, the
second call don't return...

any has an solution ?

many thanks

balet charles-henri