RE: Loading Binary images..

HI,

I have some problem in downloading a .bin file on to our target using
Hyperterminal is X/Y modem.
First I am putting my target into Download mode. And then I am selecting
'Send Files' from
Hyperterminal and sending the file. But at the target end I don't see any
character coming out of Hyterminal.
When its gets timedout it displays the message 'No Response from Remote
system'.
At that time my target displays a message "Can't load 'xxx.bin': Cancelled"
indicating that it received the three 'CAN' (0x18) commands from the
Hyperterminal.

My doubt here is Who will initiate the transfer process ??
Does it Hyperterminal or the target by sending some characters ??
How is that done ?

Can somebody help me How to solve this problem ??

Thanks and Regards
Surya