From: "Andrew Lunn" <andrew.lunn@ascom.ch>
To: "Andrew Lai" <laiandrew@cwc.nus.edu.sg>
Cc: "Simoncc" <simoncc@ms46.url.com.tw>; "Andrew Lunn"
<andrew.lunn@ascom.ch>; <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [ECOS] CVS problem

> what is your HOME variable set to?

my home directory.

I just tried the server. Its all working fine.

/usr/local/pkg/plcuts/ecoscvs/packages$ cvs up -d
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: Updating compat
cvs server: Updating compat/posix
cvs server: Updating compat/posix/current
cvs server: Updating compat/posix/current/cdl
cvs server: Updating compat/posix/current/include
cvs server: Updating compat/posix/current/src
cvs server: Updating compat/posix/current/tests

    Andrew

> At 04:36 PM 3/15/02 +0800, Simoncc wrote:
> >I got HOME environment variable in my M$ system.
> >But the error msg showed that cvs server aborted this action.

Internet.