Re: Port to LEON SPARC V8 ?

    Jiri> Is anybody doing a port of Ecos to the LEON SPARC processor?

    Jiri> I am planning some effort in this area and would like to
    Jiri> avoid duplication of work...

I believe we have received other inquiries about eCos on the LEON, and
an official port to that processor is under consideration. However I
do not know all the details yet. Certainly we would want to avoid
duplication of effort.

If you contact me off-list I can put you in touch with the appropriate
people within Red Hat who are dealing with this.

Bart