LED Display on StrongARM Multimedia Board

Does anybody know what the different LED numbers mean
on the Intel Strong ARM Multimedia Board.  I am
running Redboot in boot flash and attempting to run it
from application flash.  However when I flip the dip
switch the LED displays 12 instead of 01 and Redboot
does not boot up.

I was wondering if the application flash no longer
resides at 0x08000000 when the dip switch is flipped.
Could this cause RedBoot to fail because it is looking
for config data in the application flash?

Thanks,
Chuck