Re: CDL template example?

On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 14:45, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Robin Farine wrote:
> [snip script]
> > Then you can modify the config options, include packages or exclude packages by
> > editing the corresponding ecm file and running make. Easy, no?
>
> Once you have something that does that, yes :). But of course every time
> you create a new .ecm you have to add the removed packages. Better to fix
> it properly. I'm sure it's easy for someone in the know with the time (not
> me personally :-)).

I more than agree with you. It's just a temporary hack that avoids
loosing hours of debugging/tons of hair just because I forgot to
regenerate one of the eCos configurations after some option adjustments.
With the knowledge and the time, I would have proposed the clean way of
achieving this instead of this make gibberish ;-).

Robin