ARM E7T board

Hi
I have Boot Strap Loader,Angel Debug monitor,Redboot in the Flash drive
of  ARM E7T board .
some how the BootStrapLoader got corrupted in the flash.
On the power reset the Boot prompt comes it accepts no commands
including help command.
As there is Redboot ported already it also works successfully at Redboot

prompt.
But I need the BootStrap Loader for my further work like setting env
variables ,writing to flash etc.
I seek u'r advice on  putting the BSL back on to the flash .
Please note that the flash on this board ARM E7T is a fixing type not
detachable..
reply
visala