RE: Re: eCos on Evaluator-7T

There is probably some misunderstanding on my part as regards to ecos and redboot.

so (as I understand)

The Redboot.UU has to be put in the Flash ,this is the boot monitor.

Now

How do I build an application with multiple tasks (utilising the os features like semaphores,delays,mailboxes etc) and run it on the target board i.e Evaluator-7T and debug it.

This is probably a very basic question but I am really stuck and would really appriciate help

Thanks

Shehryar

Thanks