GDB lose connection after Ethernet download

Dear all,

I built and downloaded a network example program (ping_test.exe) to a x86 target through Ethernet (i82559). GDB will lose the connection with the target after the download is completed.

If I download the application without the network support via Ethernet, it will be no problem.

Could any one give me some hints where might be the problem?

Thanks.

David