PC RedBoot changes

I got a little bored this weekend so I figured I'd add a couple things
to the PC redboot for fun.

I added Ctrl-Alt-Del support to redboot for the PC as well as an updated
scan code table for keypad support.  One thing I don't understand
though, is why a scan code of 0x4e makes the system freeze rather than
put a '+' on the screen like it's supposed to.  0x4e is the scan code of
the '+' on the keypad.

I was going to make Ctrl-Alt-Del do a warm boot rather than a cold boot,
but I figured no one would care.