Which cvs tag to use to download the redboot source for the ipaq demo

Hi,
    Does anyone knows what cvs tag (or branch) to use for downloading the
version of the redboot source codes used to create the ipaq demo binaries
(redboot_ROM.bin, etc found under http://sources.redhat.com/redboot/ipaq/).

    I like to know cos I am trying to make some minor changes and try it out
on my ipaq but I don't want to use the latest version of the source codes
cos they seem to be unstable.

    Thanks in advance.

Mr Wong Yee Peng
Member of Technical Staff
Computer Security Lab (http://security.dso.org.sg)
DSO National Laboratories (http://www.dso.org.sg)
20 Science Park Drive Singapore (118230)