Re: eCos MIB file?

Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> writes:
> A customer has asked for a copy of the MIB file for the eCos
> SNMP agent.  I've found the mib2c sutff in the eCos source
> tree, and the output from mib2c appears to be there, but I
> can't find the MIB file.
>
> Is the MIB file available somewhere?

Either the UCD SNMP release from UCD, as in the doc [somewhere, I hope ;-)]
Or if you install the SNMP RPM you get with your lovely Red Hat Linux,
they'll all be there.  (The SNMP host RPM tools that is, not kernel/daemon
stuff.)  That's all I've ever made our Systems Dude do if my development
machine gets an upgrade.

What I'm saying really is: there is no specific MIB file for the eCos SNMP
agent.  It implements most of the "standard" MIBs, that you get with any
standard set of SNMP host tools, such as snmpwalk, snmpstatus et al under
Linux; or whatever your SNMP host tools are.

HTH,
	- Huge