data corruption in the serial read

hi all,

I am using ARM e7t board. In that i have connected COM0 to the bluetooth
hardware. I am able to do the some of the bluetooth transactions such as HCI
Inquiry (This invloves writing some command to the bluetooth hardware and
reading the response sent by the bluetooth hardware), read Bluetooth device
address. I here essentially want to say that the serial read writes are
happening fine till now. After that when i try the RFCOMM OPEN(Invloves
sending some command on the COM0 port), i get some data which is totally
unexpected.
I had faced the same problem on the linux machine also. but i solved that by
installing the irqtune(Increases the serial IRQ from 10 or 11 to 1 or 0) on
my machine.

So i want to know if i can try the similar thing on the the e7t board also. I
want to know how is the priorities are changed in the ecos. can i assign
highes priority to the serial receive isr?

regards,

/Ravi kumar