redboot - eCos question

Hi All,

Sorry for (may be) stuppied question, but it is my first try with eCos...

I've downloaded redboot for x86 (redboot.bin, ~56k) and I'm trying to
communicate with it from another (host) PC via minicom.

RedBoot presents himself through both videcard and com port, but understands
commands only from keyboard. As well as do not say on COM anything except
initial message, but uses videout instead. Of course, as result I can't load
nothing because it sends CCCCC$$... to videout instead of COM port...

It looks like it forgot about COMs just after startup...

May be you can help me with it? How to tell him that I wand to send commands
and data (load -r -m xMODEM ...) through com port? Because I can't type my
code on keyboard... :)

Many thanks in advance!